1. Blake Griffin - LA Clippers
No surprise here. Clippers get a beast and should try and trade Randolph but doubt they get any takers.
2. Hasheem Thabeet - Memphis Grizzlies
Not sure he's worth the # 2 but you can't teach height. Great shotblocker but no offense, is a project.
3. James Harden - OK City
Good pick here for OK City. They get a polished scored and there really was no need for them to grab a PG when they have other needs.
4. Tyreke Evans - Sacramento Kings
Kings liked Evans all along. Surprised they didn't take Rubio.
5. Ricky Rubio - Minnesota Timberwolves
T'Wolves need a PG desperately. They get Rubio at # 5. What worries me about Rubio is can he handle the physicality of the NBA?
6. Jonny Flynn - Minnesota Timberwolves
Strange pick. Is a trade coming for either Rubio or Flynn. Seems to be..stay tuned.
7. Stephen Curry - Golden State Warriors
Nelson cannot resist the run and gun style that Curry will fit right in. Good Pick at # 7. Will he actually get minutes for G State? I hope so.
8. Jordan Hill - New York Knicks
Ouch...not that Hill is a bad pick but the fact that Curry goes one slot ahead of NY kills me. Hill is a solid pick here and with David Lee rumored to be leaving as a free agent this could be his replacement.
9. Demar DeRozen - Toronto Raptors
He's a project but could develop into an All Star player. I think he does nothing this season for Toronto but three years from now he could be a factor.
10. Brandon Jennings - Milwaukee Bucks
Reminds me of Monta Ellis. He needs to develop, the time in Italy did nothing for him. Too many holes in his game to take seriously next season. Milwaukee needs help.
11. Terrance Williams - New Jersey Nets
There was a promise in place two days ago. Much better pick that Hansbrough. New Jersey is in full on rebuild mode, going to be a long year Nets fans.
12. Gerald Henderson - Charlotte Bobcats
There is a promise here in place here as well.
13. Tyler Hansbrough - Indiana Pacers
I thought Ty Lawson would be the pick.....wrong Ty. Anyway, he will be a solid role player in the league for the next 10 years. Has a chip on his shoulder don't underestimate that.